Having the right garage floor for your home is important. As epoxy flooring installers serving Frontenac and surrounding cities, we recommend epoxy flooring!
Why? First, we've been epoxy garage floor installers since 2002. Every epoxy floor installation we complete meets every regulation and the highest of standards. If you're considering updating your garage floor, again, we will encourage you to consider epoxy flooring.
What is Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy flooring, otherwise known as resinous flooring, is a highly durable, sustainable, non-porous surface, customizable, and decorative flooring options.
An epoxy floor is comprised of multiple layers of epoxy that is applied to a floor with a depth of at least 2 millimeters. The epoxy is created by mixing polyamine hardener and epoxy resin.
And because epoxy flooring is durable, its most popular within residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
What Are The Pros of Epoxy Floors?
As experienced epoxy floor installers, here's our top 4:
- Affordability: Epoxy floors are more affordable when comparing to other flooring options. We consider epoxy flooring a best in value flooring option.
- Visual: With a shiny finish, which is great for garages, the polished texture makes floors easy to clean. Their shine lasts a long time.
- Durability: The strong chemical bonds in an epoxy floor are ideal for high-traffic spaces such as residential garages.
- Upkeep: Because epoxy floors are stain resistant, spilling liquids or chemicals are easy to clean. The glossy surface makes cleanup a breeze.
In all our years of experience laying epoxy floors, one of the best materials we’ve used on residential projects is Floorguard. It’s a high-performance floor coating system.
Floorguard Epoxy Flooring
- High quality, extremely durable
- Easy to clean flooring system
- Comes in a variety of colors and finishes
- Offers the best in value and protection.
- Resists fading from UV exposure
- Exceptional color and gloss retention
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Excellent bonding properties
- Fast cure — hours, not days
- Easy to clean
Floorguard Epoxy Flooring Coatings Colors & Finishes
Your home is unique to you and your tastes so why should your garage floor be any different? Floorguard® makes it easy for us to help you provide your garage, recreation room, basement or any other space with a variety of floor colors.
Granite System Colors
Crushed Granite System Colors
Platinum System Colors
Solid Granite System Colors
Is Epoxy Flooring Safe For Home?
When professionally installed by an epoxy floor company, the answer is yes! When we install an epoxy floor, we make sure the garage is properly ventilated so you, your family, not even your pets, will breathe in any chemicals.
How long does Epoxy Flooring Last?
Here again, if properly installed epoxy flooring contractors, epoxy floors can last many years. Depending on traffic and the care of the floor, Frontenac homeowners can enjoy their floors even longer by property maintenance of sweeping and using a mild scrubber on a regular basis.
The bottom line, an epoxy floor lifespan depends on who installs it, the quality of the materials used, and the amount of traffic the floor receives.
Epoxy Flooring Examples
Why Choose Us as Epoxy Garage Floor Installers?
When it comes to garage flooring as a whole, there is no better company serving Frontenac and surrounding cities than Garage Designs. We've been epoxy garage floor installers since 2002.
We get it, chemistry is important as well so we recommend you take advantage of our free on-site estimate so we can chat about your garage flooring needs. We welcome the opportunity and thank you for trusting in our company.